The View Updated COVID Policies & Procedures
- Seating for The View is on a first-come, first-served basis. A wait list will be taken if seating is full and customers will be texted once a table is available.
- All parties must check-in at the hotel front desk to check seating availability.
- Please only send one person from your party into the lobby to check on seating availability. If there is a wait, we will take your cell phone and text you when seating is available.
- Note that elevator access to The View is now security controlled.
- All guests are required to wear face coverings while not seated at their table, this includes entering the hotel lobby, common areas and hallways, elevator and public restrooms. If a guest leaves to visit the restroom, they will need to check in with front desk again to be let up in the elevator.
- Please maintain proper social distancing of six feet wherever possible. We encourage frequent hand washing as part of good hygiene.
- All View staff are required to wear face coverings, observe social distancing and wash hands frequently. Steps have been taken to avoid unnecessary server/table interractions.
Once you are ready to see and be seen, ascend to The View, 16 Bay View’s most anticipated and iconic rooftop bar and terrace. The crown jewel of 16 Bay View, The View features over 2,000 square feet of cinematic views of Camden Harbor and the surrounding Camden Hills. The View’s signature cocktail list focuses on natural ingredients paired in surprising and refreshing combinations. Also enjoy a carefully selected list of wines and local and domestic beers and our delicious small plates menu with an assortment of savory and sweet offerings.
Please note: The View can be rented for private events and may close to the general public on short notice. Please call ahead to ensure The View is scheduled to be open on the dates you intend to visit us. We are unfortunately not able to guarantee that The View will be open during your stay with us due to private events or inclement weather. Special events as well as closure announcements are also posted on our Facebook page.
The View features various seating zones ranging from high-top seating at the bar or individual granite cocktail tables, to intimate soft lounge seating around a modern fire table. There is not a seat in the house without a view. Guaranteed!
Arrival & Access
The View is open to both guests of our hotels and the general public. Seating for The View is on a first-come, first-served basis. A wait list will be taken if seating is full and customers will be texted once a table is available. We have seating to accommodate parties up to 6 people. Please arrive as close to your designated reservation time. All guests should enter the hotel through our Bay View Street main hotel entrance and announce to the front desk that you are here for The View. One person from your party is requested to enter until your table is ready. You will then be directed to our elevator for exclusive access. Once at The View, you will check-in with one of our host staff at the podium. You will then be escorted to your seating area. If you do not have a reservation, you can still check-in at our hotel lobby front desk to check availability. As part of the State guidelines, we are required to record the names and phone numbers of all our guests who dine/drink with us. If thee is a wait for seating, we will take your cell phone number and text you when your table is ready.
FALL HOURS: Open Thursday, Friday & Saturday (4pm to 9pm), and Sunday thru Wednesday (3pm to 8pm), weather permitting. The View can be rented for private events. Please call ahead to ensure The View is scheduled to be open the dates you intend to visit. Closure announcements are also made on our Facebook page.
No upcoming events at this time.
Interested in receiving e-mails about upcoming events and specials from the bars at 16 Bay View: Vintage Room and The View?