- COVID-19 UPDATE
- Best Rates Guaranteed
- Check-In & Check-Out Times
- Deposits & Cancellation Policy
- No Smoking Policy
- Pet Charges
- Rates, Taxes & Occupancy
- Parking Policy
As of May 1, 2021, Maine no longer requires proof of a negative test or quarantine for travelers to the state. If one or more states see a spike in cases of highly contagious COVID-19 variants, Maine will apply its test or quarantine requirement to travelers to and from that state. The Maine CDC will publicly announce any such states when they are identified.
Beginning May 24th, 2021:
Beginning May 24th, 2021, there will be no mask requirements both indoors or outdoors for fully vaccinated people. Those unvaccinated will be recommended to wear a face mask and continue social distancing. There will be no capacity limits or physical distancing requirements for businesses both indoors and outdoors. Businesses will not be required to check vaccination status for guests/customers. Businesses are not required to enforce mask wearing for unvaccinated guests/customers.
OUR CONTINUED EFFORTS
In an effort to provide as much peace of mind as you plan or prepare for your upcoming trip to beautiful Camden, Maine, we want you to be aware of additional precautionary steps the Bay View Collection staff are taking to help minimize the spread or transmission of bacteria or viruses at our hotel properties:
- All staff who are sick or feeling as if they are getting sick are instructed to stay home and not come into work. Some of our positions are able to work remotely.
- Front desk and housekeeping staff are regularly applying hospital grade disinfectant cleaners to all touch surfaces throughout our common areas and public restrooms every 2-3 hours.
- Hand sanitizer is available for guests at the front desk and antibacterial soap is used in our public restrooms.
- Daily housekeeping service for stay-over rooms will continue to be postponed to protect both our staff and our guests from unnecessary exposure. Guests in need of fresh towels, toiletries, paper goods, etc. can request them as needed for daily delivery to their room.
- As clean and welcoming as our guest rooms already are, Housekeepers are taking extra steps to disinfect touch surfaces throughout the room to include the TV remotes, door and drawer handles, light switches, telephones, bathroom fixtures, furniture armrests, and alarm clock using hospital grade germicidal spray.
- Laundry wash cycles and temperatures have been calibrated to thoroughly sanitize linens and terry products even more than we usually do.
- All staff have been instructed to wash hands much more frequently than industry standard and use hand sanitizer as often as needed.
- Our daily buffet continental breakfast has been modified to provide more control over food safety and sanitation and still provide a nice breakfast experience for guests.
If you want the best rate at 16 Bay View, go straight to the source. That would be right here, at 16BayView.com or by calling (844) 213-7990. Why book directly with us? The short list includes:
- Guaranteed Lowest Rate. Always find the lowest rates on our website with our 10% OFF Prepaid Rate. If you happen to find a lower rate anywhere else, we’ll match it, guaranteed;
- 3PM guaranteed check-in time (4PM check-in when booking with a 3rd party travel agent such as Booking.com or Expedia.com);
- More flexible and lenient cancellation and refund policy;
- No Hidden Fees. No sneaky booking or resort fees added at the last minute.
- Complimentary Parking. Book direct and receive complimentary overnight parking. Normally a $15 fee per night when booking through an online travel agent such as Expedia.com or Booking.com.
- Complete Confidence. We guarantee that the specific room you book with us is the room you get! When you book with a 3rd party travel agent, we can’t always guarantee that the information you received during the booking process is up-to-date and accurate. When you book with us, you can choose the exact room you want as long as it is available. Our reservations agent will always recommend the best available room.
- Always Here For You. Booking is quick and easy on our site or by phone. If you need help or have a questions, we are a phone call away 24/7.
- Repeat/loyalty stay savings on return visits.
Check-in time is anytime after 3pm and check-out time is by 11am. If your room is vacant and clean prior to 3pm, we’d be happy to check you in early.
All reservations must be guaranteed with a VISA, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover Card. A deposit equal to 50% of your stay is due at the time of booking. The remaining balance of your stay plus any additional charges accrued during your stay will be due at check-out. A valid picture ID and Credit Card will be required at check-in.
Cancel anytime up to 48-hours prior to your arrival and receive a deposit refund less a $50 cancellation fee per room. Cancellations made with less than 48-hours prior to arrival, and no-shows will be charged 100% of your stay.
Any change-of-dates request (including shortening a reservation) must be made 48 hours prior to your confirmed arrival and is subject to availability. There is no fee for this change, but your deposit is non-refundable. After check-in, a shortened stay will remain charged in full per the original reservation.
Dedicated to providing a clean, comfortable and relaxing environment for both our guests and staff, 16 Bay View is proudly 100% SMOKE FREE. We ask that all guests refrain from smoking in all rooms, balconies, common areas, rooftop, and within 50 feet of the Hotel’s entrances during their stay. Guests may be asked to leave without reimbursement and assessed a cleaning charge ($200 minimum) if it has been determined that they have been smoking in their room or other areas of the Hotel.
There is a $50/pet/night fee for guests traveling with dogs. We allow a maximum of two dogs per room and do not discriminate on size or breed. For more pet policy information, visit our Dog Friendly info page.
Rates are double occupancy. If there are more than 2 guests per room, there is a $50/night additional charge per person for anyone age 16 and up and a $35/night additional charge for kids 15 and under. Toddlers & infants 3 years of age or younger stay free. Most rooms can only accommodate two guests, however, some of our suites can accommodate up to four (4) guests.
Rates do not include a 9% Maine lodging tax and are subject to change without prior notice.
For guests who book directly with our property (online or by phone), we offer FREE overnight parking. For guests booking through a third party travel agent, such as Booking.com or Expedia.com, we charge a $15 fee per night per vehicle. Upon arrival park in any available parking space in front of our hotel (in the alley-way or landing) to check-in, load and unload your luggage. Upon check-in our front desk will provide a parking permit and further directions on where to park for the duration of your stay. During the peak summer months, we provide valet parking for your convenience. Please lock your vehicle at all times as 16 Bay View as its agents will not be responsible for loss or damage to cars parked in our designated lot. Understand that local street parking is limited to 2-hours and vehicles will be ticketed if this time limit is exceeded. To avoid ticketing, please park in our lot at all times.