Home / The Experience / Amenities
Built in 1905 with Colonial flair and ingenuity, and re-imagined in 2015 into a luxury boutique hotel, 16 Bay View is a distinctive Jewel in the heart of downtown Camden. Striking décor, spacious baths, gas fireplace, ornamental iron balconies, and luxurious bedding await you in all of our 21 rooms and suites so you can rest comfortably, rejuvenate and make the most of your stay here in Camden. Having famous ancestral roots, with local and respected sister properties Lord Camden Inn & Grand Harbor Inn, 16 Bay View is sure to impress and exceed expectations.
• Generous deluxe buffet continental breakfast served daily;
• 24-Hour front desk & concierge service;
• Day passes to the local YMCA with state-of-the-art Fitness Center, Indoor Pool, & Running Track;
• Daily local newspapers in the lobby;
• Overnight, on-site or valet parking;
• High speed wireless internet (Wi-Fi);
• Local and toll free phone calls;
• 24-hour coffee & tea service;
• Travel guides & magazines in your room;
• 24-hour fax & copy service;
• Lobby business computer & printer access; and
• Elevator service & ADA accessible room.
• Large, ornamental iron balconies;
• Modern gas fireplaces adding warmth and ambiance;
• LG® 40" HD LED TV's with premium HD programming, free-to-guest on-demand movies, Showtime & Starz Channels;
• Media Hubs for connecting personal media, cameras and music to your TV;
• Spa inspired bathrooms featuring double-sink vanities, deep soaking pedestal tubs, custom marble and glass showers with rain shower and body jets, radiant floor heat, hair dryers, & LED lighted makeup mirrors;
• Plush 100% cotton Terry bathrobes from Turkish Towel Co.®;
• 100% premium Cotton oversized bath towels and washcloths from the Turkish Towel Co.®;
• Luxurious 400 thread count cotton sateen sheets and goose down pillows from Cuddledown of Maine®;
• Serta® Signature Presidential Suite II Pillow Top mattresses;
• Custom built food & beverage closets with mini-frig, microwave oven, Keurig coffee maker, & honor bar items;
• Complimentary bottled water refreshed daily;
• Gilchrist & Soames spa-quality soaps, lotions, conditioners, body washes and shampoos; and
• Iron and ironing boards;
• In-room safes with secure electronic coded entry;
• Private in-room massage & selected spa services ;
• In-room wine & champagne menu;
• Pet Friendly guestrooms ($35/pet/night);
• Laundry and dry cleaning service (arranged with a local provider).
Looking for a more personalized concierge service or tailored travel planning while in Maine?
We recommend Your Maine Concierge. YMC creates personalized vacation itineraries at special discounted rates for our guests that include carefully tailored recommendations for lodging, dining and all types of indoor and outdoor activities during your visit to Maine. For more information, visit www.yourmaineconcierge.com.
Authentic Luxury, Warm & Sincere Service
or call (844) 213-7990
Plan your next corporate event or board retreat at the all new 16 Bay View - the perfect venue for success & inspiration...
Camden and nearby Rockport are a true Foodie's Paradise. Here is a list of our favorite nearby restaurants...
Save 10% OFF our Best Available Rates when you book Direct through our own Secure Online Booking Engine...
Yes indeed! Pet Friendly and proud of it. Travel in luxury and experience Camden with your favorite furry companion...
© 2016. Bay View Street Inn, LLC (dba. 16 Bay View). All Rights Reserved. | (207) 706-7990 | 16 Bay View Street, Camden, Maine 04843